In this replay of the webinar presented yesterday by SalesIntel’s CEO, Manoj Ramnani and Mintigo’s Vice President of Marketing, Nida Chughtai, you’ll learn the following:
- Historical challenges of expanding into a new market
- Techniques to identify new accounts more likely to convert
- Using intent data to get a better understanding of your expanded audience’s needs
- Identifying the right people in the buying group to immediately engage
- How to surface the correct buyer in marketing automation and CRM
Whether you’re launching a new offering or expanding to a new region, going to market is a massive undertaking. If done intelligently, your business can see rapid revenue growth from accounts customers that were previously outside of your prospect universe.
Many B2B marketing and sales teams have found success in executing account-based strategies to rapidly reach a new customer base. But finding the right contacts at the right companies in a new market can be challenging when these teams don’t have access to the types of insights that would allow them to make data-driven decisions around who to target with their ABM campaigns.
See how AI-driven insights and comprehensive contact databases can be used to identify your ideal accounts and contacts that are part of the buying committee in a new market.
Fill out the form on the right to access the webinar replay!